- November 2011: ALPHA Product Launch
- February 2012: BETA Product Launch
- March 2012: Constant Contact + Google contact integration released
- June 2012: 1000 notes sent using GraciousApp
- July 2012: GraciousApp 2.0 Product Release
- August 2012: 2000 notes sent using GraciousApp
- October 2012: Dual Template + Enhanced Sign-Up/Sign-In Capabilities Release
- November 2012: Microsoft Outlook CSV upload integration
- December 2012: 3000+ notes sent using GraciousApp
The Start-Up Journey
The journey of a technology start-up is bumpy one – filled with potholes, minor fender-benders, and sometimes large multi-car crashes. But as Bob Marley says, “Though the road’s been rocky, it sure feels good to me” and the entire team at Gracious Eloise is buckled in and ready to enjoy this exciting ride.
We launched the ALPHA release our eponymous app in November 2011 to a small collection of friends and family. After some constructive feedback and internal application advances, we were ready to launch publicly shortly after. In February 2012, we launched our BETA product and began welcoming customers to use and integrate our Gracious Application into their daily business day.
We feel so blessed to be able to say that we truly have the best customers in the world, and with their valuable feedback we are working to consistently enrich our patent-pending product. Over the next year, we will be releasing usage-based reporting screens, new ways to send notes (via facebook, twitter, and email), enhanced usability features, and a consumer product offering.
Thank you to everyone who has supported us during this exciting time!