How do I get my handwriting?
Just follow a few simple steps and we will get your handwriting to you as quickly as possible:
- Fill out our sample form.
- Mail your handwriting sample to Gracious Eloise.
- We scan your handwriting and send it through our patent-pending Quilltech™ software which turns your handwriting into a digitally-rendered version.
- We’ll send you an email when your handwriting has been processed and is ready for use.
How does Gracious Eloise work?
- Simply login with an email address and password of your choosing.
- Choose a contact from your online address book, type a note in a textbox, spellcheck.
- Review you note card proof. Review your envelope proof.
- Press send and your note is sent to our dedicated printing and mailing fulfillment house where it is printed on FSC certified card-stock paper, placed into an envelope, addressed in your handwriting and stamped with a real first-class stamp. Mail is sent via United States Post Office.
How long does it take to process my handwriting?
It will takes us a minimum of 72 hours to process a users handwriting. We also need to receive your logo as a .ai or .eps vector file (with all fonts saved to outlines) so we can create your personalized and unique note card template. Once we have your handwriting processed via our Snowflake Algorithm™ and your note card template is created by our in-house graphic designer, your account will be activated. We estimate this process to take 1 to 2 weeks.
Why is your handwriting sample form so long?
Our sample form is currently 7 pages. We are always working to condense this form as much as possible. However, in order for our QuillTech™ software to properly capture your unique and special handwriting style, we need to make sure to collect a variety of letters and numbers in multiple word positions. The good news is that even at seven pages, the form should only take you 5 minutes to fill out and you only need to fill this form out once!
Won’t the customer know I didn’t write it?
If you are concerned that your customers, friends or family members will be disappointed that you did not pen your note by conventional methods, rest assured. They will no doubt appreciate seeing a truly personalized note rather than a bill in their mailbox – it is always the thought that counts. Remember, you’re taking the time to be gracious and that is what people remember.
What makes this different from a font?
Digital handwriting is different from a font because every letter is unique just like a persons’ handwriting – and each note is digitally rendered as your type to assure that your notes look different and unique each time. At Gracious Eloise we are committed to preserving a little piece of history … you!
Since we are dealing with something as unique and personal as handwriting, security is a top priority. Your account is password protected and we provide industry standard 128 bit SSL/TLS encryption. Although you can use our handwriting replication technology to write your name, your unique signature is not stored in our application.
Logging in to Gracious Eloise
If you have an account, you can login to the Gracious Eloise app via https://www.graciousapp.com/. If you do not have an account and would like to become a Gracious Eloise customer, please contact our sales team.
Gracious Eloise is currently optimized for use in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Opera. We recommend that our users access our application in one of these browsers, if possible. If you choose to use our application in an unsupported browser, some features may not work as expected. The above browsers can be downloaded for free and our support team can lead you to the correct website if you need further assistance.
Contacting Customer Support
Our support team is available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm EST via live chat. After hours, you can connect to our customer service team via firstname.lastname@example.org.